Happy Birthday Grace!

Happy Birthday Grace!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

We transfered to the University of Utah yesterday.  Danny went via ambulance; I followed in the car.  This hospital is very nice and all the staff has been very kind.  They ask Danny how he wants to do everything rather just telling.  The doctors we have been very welcoming, thorough in their explanations, and very caring.  We are very happy to be here.

This morning was VERY scary as Danny coded after being transferred to a chair.  His blood pressure dropped and he quit breathing.  Everything is good now.  Will post more later.

1 comment:

  1. Danny

    Best wishes in Salt Lake. I wish I would have stopped by one more time to see you before you left Boise, but it sounds like the move was undoubtedly for the best. If I'm in Salt Lake for business soon, I'll drop in to see you.

    Take Care,

    -dax

    ReplyDelete