Happy Birthday Grace!

Happy Birthday Grace!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

The nights are hard.  Danny and I have come up with a little bit of a schedule.  He'd rather not be alone at night as he has had a very hard time sleeping and getting comfortable.  He is exhausted as am I.  I typically stay with him until 5 or 6 am and then I go stay at the Bishop Foote House (owned by St. Lukes Hospital) for a few hours where I have a room.  It is only $15/night and it is a normal house with kitchen and 3 baths.  It is so nice that they let me come stay here, otherwise I'm not sure what we would do.  Things are getting super tight as we still have kids, rent, utilities, car payment, plus travel and stay costs.  I have been working as much as I can via my laptop and the phone but we could use help if anyone has even an extra $20 sometime.  I set up a link on the blog to donate via paypal (<a href="http://iamtotallydesperate.com/?q=user/1537">Make a Donation</a> and also setup an account on Wells Fargo  under Raydene Morgan for donations.  I had to setup under my name as Danny can't write or go to the bank and that was our only option.  We would appreciate any help we can get...

If anyone is coming to town to visit, the Candlewood Suites only charges $59.99 + tax per night if you tell them you are with someone at the Complex Care Hospital.  It is SUPER nice with all rooms having kitchenettes, free breakfast, free laundry, exercise room, spa, good priced food options, and awesome staff.

Danny would LOVE some visitors here in Boise.  I know it is hard for those who come because he doesn't have a voice...but I am pretty good at reading lips and will make sure I am here.  Call me at 208.709.5528 and let me know when you are coming and I will be here to translate :)  The only time I am usually gone is from 5 or 6 am to noon....

Thank you all for your good wishes, love, and support.  It truly is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment