Happy Birthday Grace!

Happy Birthday Grace!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The last few days have been a roller coaster for sure.  Danny's sedation has been taken off and he is dealing with every thing remarkably well.  His spirits are high :)  We found out yesterday that we are having a miscarriage.  It is definitely a hard blow and life can be cruel but Danny reminded that day not to forget that we are the Saturday warriors and we can't let all of this drag us down.  He is an amazing man with more faith than I have ever seen in anyone.  He is definitely rough around the edges but he is pure gold.  I know with more surety everyday that he is my soul mate.

We are going to Boise by ambulance at 8am.  I have a friend following us in my car with our son.  I'm not sure how long we will be able to stay or where we will stay but I have learned that I just have to keep moving forward and have faith that the Lord will help us find a way.

Danny got fitted with a new neck brace yesterday and was THRILLED (to say the least)!!  The old one was rubbing his neck raw.  I have so much more to say but have to work so that I can go to Boise in a few hours.  Will try to post again soon...thank you all for your support and thank you SO much to our friends and our family who have helped so much.  I have had to learn that in order to be the vessel that the Lord needs me to be I have to be willing to be the one who needs help, no always just the helper.  Not sure I like this lesson but obviously it was needed...

3 comments:

  1. Raydene, you don't know me, but I'm Danny's cousin Andrea. I have been so touched by your devotion to Danny and your obvious love for him. He's lucky to have you, and you him! I was soooo sorry to hear about the loss of your baby. I've been down that road more than once. It's so painful on it's own, let alone all the other things you're dealing with. I wish I knew the right thing to say to ease your pain, and make things easier! Please know we will be praying for you and Danny! Tell him we love him and are hoping for all good things for him and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. raydene, nicole told me that this is the best way to get a message to danny because you read this to him everyday.. so danny....i love ya bud!! I am here praying like crazy for you! my sister heather also sends her love and prayers and my immediate family also wanted me to tell you that they are praying for you too! You are strong and stubborn ( a virgin gene) and you can do this danny! We love you and we are here cheering for you! If there is anything either of you need at all call me...227-3171. Raydene, thank you for standing by him.. I heard through the grapevine that you are wonderful to him and i am so glad he has someone like that! I am so sorry about the loss of your baby..i have been there and it is difficult.
    love, jessica virgin (danny's favorite cousin) huh danny? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Danny! It's your cuz Heather Virgin/Davis :) I just heard today about your accident ....I want you to know buddy that your indefinitely in my prayers....you are such a sweetheart and such an happy go lucky guy....keep up the positive attitude bud but don't be hard on yourself if you need to breakdown....i'm so glad you have sweet raydene with you and by your side....please know i'm here for you....I would love to come visit you when things slow down and your feeling better <3 love you my lil partner in crime (back in the day....when we were young n crazy lol) please call if you two need anything <3 208-709- 8240 <3

    ReplyDelete