Happy Birthday Grace!

Happy Birthday Grace!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

We are at

Complex Care Hospital of Idaho
2131 South Bonito Way
Meridian, ID 83642-1659
(877) 801–2244

I'm still not very familiar with the roads here but if you are coming from Rexburg way, it is exit # 46 (Eagle/McCall exit).  Left at the light, get in the right lane...then right on Goldstone into Elderado Business Park...straight through the stop sign into the parking lot :)

Visiting hours are 8am to 8pm daily.

Anyone is welcome although I'm not sure if there is an age requirement for kids, so call first if I haven't posted anything.  You just sign in at the deskon the visitor sheet and get a "visitor" sticker.  He is currently in room ICU9...not sure if or when that will change.  You'll have to get directions to his room at the desk.  It's a maze and he is far from the front door...but no more getting buzzed in.  Wahoo!

They will start weaning Danny from the ventilator tomorrow.  Which means if all goes well, he could have a valve on his trach by Monday so he can talk!!

Danny and Lynn have been playing the xbox :)  Lynn is expecting Danny to practice up so he can be at least a little bit of a challenge for him.  Danny likes all the nurses here and is in good spirits although today was rough as he seemed to have some sort of reaction to his meds or something.  Everyone here has been very kind although I'm sure they all think I'm crazy ;)  Those of you that know me know that I can sure lose it from time to time...but that's why Danny and I fit together so well.

1 comment:

  1. I like the smile Danny !!
    Love ya
    Mary Fran

    ReplyDelete