Happy Birthday Grace!

Happy Birthday Grace!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

We had a good night together.  He is so much more comfortable and smiling.  We both can't wait until we can just lay next to each other in bed and watch a movie together :)  He gets so irritated when he asks me to do things and I say I have to check with the nurse.  He says I worry too much...and I said did you really think just cause you were in an accident that that would change...he laughed. 

His lungs are still pretty congested but a little better everyday.  Danny and I definitely will have to learn patience :)  He is doing great focusing on getting those lungs cleared up  and figuring out how to cough using different muscles.  It is so frustrating for all of us that he cannot use his vocal cords.  They say that they can put a valve on the trach so he can use his vocal cords but they can't do that until he can keep his oxygen levels up on his own....more patience...

He was so glad for all the visitors and love yesterday.  He told me again this morning how great it was and that mom gave him a hug and kiss :)  He has always said how his family are the ones who have always been there for him, even in the worst of times.  Thank goodness for such a wonderful family!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so happy for him I'm glad he's gonna be ok:) ask him if he remembers the conversation we had when he asked if it was worth it? If he remembers then now he can answer that ? :) ray ray I think u guys r perfect for eachother and ur love for eachother will pull u both threw just about everything good luck my friends love ya nikki oler

    ReplyDelete