Happy Birthday Grace!

Happy Birthday Grace!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

So I left Boise yesterday and wasn't planning coming back to Boise until Tuesday so I could spend some time with the girls and work but decided to surprise Danny as an Easter present with a visit from all of us today (Me, Lynn, Davis and Grace)...he actually cried when we walked in :)  He is scared and obviously mistrusting (as life has dealt him many unfair blows, including some of my actions in the past) and was so happy.  I went home for one night and it was the most miserable night.  I want nothing but to be with him and to make sure he is taken care of.  No fault of the hospital, but who is there to help him sit up when he needs or help him spit or to comfort him...After all of this has happened, so much about life seems small and unimportant.

It was pure bliss today to have Lynn, Davis, Grace, and Danny all in one room happy.  My life felt whole, complete, and happy.

Thank you John for your patience and understanding.  You are an amazing father and man.  Thank you for all your help!

I will not leave Boise again until he can leave this hospital.  He needs me here and if I were in his position, I woould want/need the same.  I know the kids are well taken care of and I hope that someday they will understand.  I would do the same for them.

I don't know how we will manage everything but I do know that Heavenly Father loves us and we will find a way.  Although I am very prideful (as Danny reminded me yesterday) and I don't want to share this, I feel like it is my duty to share the experiences of our life:

I am completely out of money and as I drove back to Boise tonight (John thankfully met me half way or I wouldn't have had enough gas to get back) I wondered what I will do to wash my laundry, shower, and such...(I can stay with Danny but no showers or anything available)...I got a call from a friend I have had for 20 years...she is in Boise and asked if I needed anything :)  I said, "yes, a shower tomorrow."  The Lord does truly take care of us but we have to have faith.  Danny has always been such a preacher but now I realize that it is just that he has faith and he understands so much more than I ever have.  I am often amazed that he has had the patience to wait for me to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment