Happy Birthday Grace!

Happy Birthday Grace!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Tonight actually turned out pretty darn good :) Danny was awake more than he has been and I know he could hear me and enjoyed listening to the stories of today...just shared my day with him, told him what I ate (as he's always on me to make sure I'm eating well for the baby) and it was kinda nice to make him listen for so long; He's usually the one talking :) I read him the blog and the comments and I can see that he is starting to soak everything in. Please post all your positive thoughts and support; I know he loved hearing them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yea that's awsome:) good to hear things r getting better:) I really want to come see him but can't while he's in the icu that place scares me a bit but tell him that I think and pray for him everyday:) ya know I was thinking today I kinda miss him putting me in my place lol hopefully we can make up and be friends again love and hope flying ur way my friends and you better be eating rayray!!!! Or else jk miss you guys" your friend nikki..... Oh and those two posts that were from anonymous were from me

    ReplyDelete