Happy Birthday Grace!

Happy Birthday Grace!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Danny is headed in the right direction :) He was awake for awhile this morning before I got here and the nurses said they think he even smiled. They only have him sedated lightly and he didn't become agitated when he woke. He has a lot of secretions in his lungs still and the meds they are giving him cause a lot of mouth secretions which are obviously uncomfortable for him. He looks a lot better today. The puffiness in his arms and legs has gone down and his coloring is really good. I think I'll stay with him for most of the day as I really want to talk to him when he wakes. I wish I could be here every minute.

Dr. Jackson just came in and said his lungs are sounding better today and they will try this afternoon to have him breath on his own for a little while...will keep you posted

Today is a better day :)

1 comment: