Happy Birthday Grace!

Happy Birthday Grace!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

They removed the sedation for most of the day today.  He was definitely back and talking (mouthing, as he still has the trach)  with everyone most of the day.  The short term memory loss has improved substantially!!...and he is definitely Danny.  Sherrie told him today he better clean up his language for Candace's visit tomorrow :)  He smiled.  His strong will is obviously still intacted and he is ready to work.  Danny is still the strongest man I know.  I admire him more everyday.  What I thought I saw in Danny 12 years ago he keeps showing me over and over.  I doubted him then but he can remain wonderful, faithful, and diligent during the toughest trials.  As he mouthed today (and got pissed cause I kept interrupting him with my "what, what, say it again...") "The Lord is my Shepherd"...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this blog. I've been following along and letting some of Danny's other friends know what's going on. Danny is in our prayers and it is great to see he is continuing to progress, if there is anything else I can do please let me know. Spencer Bowen

    ReplyDelete