Happy Birthday Grace!

Happy Birthday Grace!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

We are blessed...

This life has been such a crazy ride.  We feel very blessed.  We are so thankful for the generous help, prayers, love, lessons learned, and support we have received throughout this journey.  If you know either one of us and you are reading this post, we say THANK YOU!  Whether you remember either one of us in a positive or negative, we thank you for being part of our journey...not just since the accident but throughout our lives.

I want to make a confession to the universe.  .  I have ignorantly lived most of  my life thinking I was a pretty good person.  I have so many people to apologize to for failing to be empathetic.  I have too often been inconsiderate in my actions or words and I have at times been cruel and I still carry guilt for that.

So I am sorry...mom, dad, Marcia, Jason, Jodi, Danny, each of Danny's family members, my kids, John, crystal, Becky, Kim, Amy, misty, Jessica,...

No comments:

Post a Comment